Sign in to follow this  

fs2000 adventures in fs2002 Pro

Is there a correct way to use FS2000 adventures (not those that came with FS2000 but those I've downloaded)in FS 2002 Pro? As an example...I'm trying to get the "LOWI - LIMJ" adventure (INNSBRUCK - GENOA by Wolfgang Schwarz)to work. It is apparent that the instructions in FS2002 regarding using FS2000 adventures is only for those adventures from Microsoft and not "add-ons". I'm interested in a step-by-step procedure or, if that's not possible, is there a program which can handle this chore? Thanks everyone. prowler

Prowler,I do not use adventures myself, but perhaps someone else can help you.**BUMP**Roger

What do you mean by 'get them work'? The only thing I'd imagine is you don't find them. Well copy the *.adv onto the FS2002/ADV folder, fire up FS and go to 'Select Flight'. Now in the 'Select Category' list, hilite 'FS2000 Flights' or 'FS2000 Adventures', sorry, I have the German version and don't really know how's that in the US one. You should see your adventures in the 'Select Flight' list below. Hit 'Fly now!' and go. Should work fine.Hope that helps :-)!Etienne :-wave

G'day Prowler,If you would like the adventure to appear in the "Flight Simulator 2000 Adventures" category then these are the 3 steps you need to take:1) Place the ADV (and BRF file if provided) in the FS2002flightsfs2kadv folder. 2) Copy the FLT and WX files in the FS2002flightsmyflts folder3) The associated sound files from Wolfgangs adventure must be placed in the FS2002advwav folderCheers,Fermin - fsadventures.net][/b

OK I will give that a try. Thank you very much.

That has worked in every on I've tried.Thanks a bunch! p