Sign in to follow this  
shiloh

Joystick suggestion for Laptop and traveling

Hello,does anyone has a good recommendation for a small but practical joystick to carry while on travel?So I could kill some hotel evening time flying on my laptop when I spend long time on the road.a couple of years ago, I remember seing a sort of gamepad with two analog thumbstick and an analog slider that could be used for the throttle but I cant remember/find it nowadays. I think that could have dont the job.Thanks all.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was looking (and I am still) looking for something similar the last two years. I was travelling a lot and I finally packed a regular Joystick with me... when I had to travel to Japan a lot.:)BTW.. there was something that would fit into the track thingi thats found in keyboard. you know that pencil erase kind of mouse control. I found a gadget that would sit in its place.. but I can't recall where.. and it was expensive If I remember right.There you go. I found it.http://www.micronavlink.com/microjoystick.html

Am travelling with my MS Precision Pro, and feel its worth the extra weight, etc, as I can use the same USB joystick that I use at home.