Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Attention Validimar Svboda/ Knem Scenery

Guest shelley1995

Hi, I have installed this scenery with nova gold textures and so forth and the airport is just beautiful. However I keep getting "scenery not found- some objects may not show" I see that there were other posts about this problem in the forum and it has been suggested that the tree.bgl file be removed. It seems though that there is still a problem even after doing this step. Anybody know anymore about this in case the author is un-available to reply? Such a great job on this airport and I hope there is a patch or something comming. Thank you, S.

I would guess that the scenery folder is missing a small BGL from Nova, called: Novalib1, Nova trees require it to display, this may seem a long way around getting the BGL but it is available at the Sydney Flight Sim Center, http://www.aussim.com/sfsc/intro.htmlGo to the notice board and down the bottom is a Fix for Katoomba, this will be the same fix for the Nova trees etc, just drop it into the Svboda Scenery folder and the 'scenery objects etc' problem should be fixed.Hope this helps Greg, SFSC

Greg,Sorry, but that didn't work either.Brent

That fixed it for me. Thanks. There is a different problemI have -- the taxiway signs are blank -- just white boxes.scott s..

That seems like missing textures from the main download, best to e.mail the author, maybe left out the text's for the signs, check the texture folder see if you can see any.Greg

The NovaLib1.bgl took care of the 2 error messages, however if I enable the KMEM_tree.bgl and KMEM_tree1.bgl files I still get error messages all over the place.Brent

Guest shelley1995

Hi, Thanks so much for the link to correct the problem with errors in this scenery. It has solved that problem but like some of my fellow simmers, some of the textures are missing and I see some some grayish square blocks in different places and I gather the author will have to give us an update or something to fix it. Thanks, S.

A fix posted by jnkjnk worked. In Mr Svoboda's previous airport KMEM2k2.zip are two files destrun.bmp and loc.bmp which have the textures for the taxiway signs. Hopefully the author will upload a patch with the 2 files so you don't have to d/l the old scenery to get them.The scenery now appears to work fine for me now. Other than I installed the "extra" textures but I still think the taxi ways are too bright in night. Just my .02scott s..