Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapnCol

Active Camera - Help please?

Guest CapnCol

Good morning everyoneHaving read all the threads about active camera (due purely to Meljets fantastic 777's) I thought I would give it a go. I have followed all the instructions about where to put the module and the cfg file and although it appears on my options menu I just cannot get the thing to work.I read in the docs that it replaces the tower and the spot view, but when I hit the S key, I see no difference. I have tried with num lock on and off and loads of other key options/combinations.Can anyone out there help please? Is there something basic that I have missed?Colin

Guest SlimDady

Ok I guess you could try a few things.-I think it might need fsuipc installed-Did u get ActiveCamera Pro 1.3? Or the standard version-Also make sure the cfg is in the fs2002 folder if it is not it wont workI know u said you already did those thigns..b ut check again. When I recently installed it again I forgot to move the cfg file. It did nothing, as soon as i moved it to the right spot it worked

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Colin,If the module appears in the FS options menu it means that the .dll is correctly installed. Also be sure the .cfg file is well installed in the main FS folder.The module is active when you are in Virtual Cokcpit view (panning and zooming, walk around both internal and external) and tower view (fly by mode), NOT in spot view. Best regards,Serge, Guillaumewww.anticyclone.be Edit : Evan, FYI fsuipc.dll is not required. Thanks for helping this fellow simmer

Guest CapnCol

Good afternoon SergeThanks for the reply. Since it was obviously correctly installed the first time, I have tried again. Guess what? it works. I can't get the mouse to control it at all though (the wheel keeps reversing the engines and I can't figure out how to asign the mouse to the sim). I use the num pad okay and with a bit more practice, will get the hang of it I'm sure.It certainly is an impressive module, once again thank you anticyclone. Colin