Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

At last - nVIDIA 84.56 make my 7800GTX work!

Guest UlfB

Hi,I've been running my 7800GTX card with nVIDIA 77.77 drivers for a long time. Later drivers have been giving me all sorts of trouble when I move undocked panels to my second monitor. Often CTD when returning to full screen mode.Today I downloaded nVIDIA 84.56 drivers from http://www.guru3d.com/ and they work allright for me :)Give them a try if you have had similar problems with the latest nVIDIA drivers.Ulf B

Great to know, thanks for the tip Ulf. I found the Tweaksrus 84.25 V2 work for me as well. (Dual 7800 GTX non SLI 3 monitors)Thanks again,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I have tried them too. FS does not hang anymore when switching to full screen with undocked windows on both monitor but I still get texture corruptions when doing so. it's back to 77.77 for me.that's with a 6800GT by the way.Marc