Sign in to follow this  

FSSE Error Message

Hi all,hope someone of you can help me out with the following problem:After installing FSSE 1,51 and adding some scenery files from the Lago page i got the error you see in the picture below. This happens every time i change to an airport for that some .sc1 files are installed.Please help !Thanks and best regards,Carsten

I don't know exactly for FSSE, but this errors means that an object library has not been found. Such libraries are used to store objects and they are then called by a specific number (like the one appearing in the error message).I think that FSSE also uses such libraries to store their objects.The best thing you can do is check if in the scenery library you don't have an entry disabled that contains such libraries. There should be a seperate entry for the FSSC objects.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hi Arno,yes i tought that too. But the folder where the fsse objects are is checked. I tried to reinstall it but don'T seems to solve the problem :-(Any further suggestions ?Carsten

Hi,yes, i posted it 14 days ago. Still no response.......

Can it be that there is more then one FSSE library? I think I have sometimes read that they had added new objects. Then it could be that you only have the origional version, while some files you downloaded use a newer one with more objects? I think the LAGO site you be able to help you in finding out if this can be true :).Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Well, in the meantime i lokked at tha Lago page, but i don't find anything.I also searched in the avsim file library..... but negativ..This i very strange. I'd never had this error before.....

If I recall, there was an update to the original FSSE program that added additional scenery objects. Shortly after there was a fix to that update to fix the problem you describe.You should check Lago's site to be sure you have all the updates and patches applied.

Hi Carsten:I had the same problem and it turned out that when I installed FSSE it somehor removed some of the props from some of the AI prop aircraft. Next time this window appears hit enter and look closely at any prop aircraft near you to see if the prop is missing. If it is missing, the solution is easy.While fs2002 is running, hit the Alt key to open the menu bar on the top of the screen. Click on World and then click on Scenery Library. Click on Add area and brouse to SceneDB. Double click on the SceneDB folder to open it and click only once on Props. Then click on OK. After Props finishes loading, move it down to postion #6. Exit Scenery Library and exit fs2002. Restart fs2002 and see if problem has been cured. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

Hi Charlie !WOW !!!! IT WORKED ! Great Job. Don'T know why this entry is not in the scenery.cfg but after completet the job, as you said, everything worked fine.Thanks a lot and best wishes out of germany,Carsten

Hi Charlie,thanks again ! Where do you live ?Carsten, EDDF

Carsten:I live 12 miles from the Nogales Intl airport "KOLS" near Nogales, Arizona and a few miles from the Mexican border.

Hi Charlie,it hink this is a very nice place you live, isn't it ? The best food in the world.. and hot !!!Well, shouldn't you go to bed allready ?? ;-)Carsten