Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marvel

concerning registering the maam's R4D DC3

Guest Marvel

The register instruction in the readme says that after I type my first and last name I will see my keycode created, what I wonder is althought I haven't fill in my names the keycode is already sitting there. Is this right?BTW, I've already sent the 5$ registration fee to Maam and waiting for the registration key. The R4D DC3 package and updaters I'm using is downloaded from avsimP.S. well, if anyone doesn't have the idea what I'm talking about you could checkout http://www.maam.org

Going from memory, when I registered my copy, one of the team (I can't just now remember who) sent me the complete keycode by e-mail, after a couple of days.This was something like a year ago, when the FS2002 update was first released, so its possible that the registration process has changed since then.Alastair

Guest Marvel

now it's day 3 and I haven't got the unlock code yet, mannnn can't wait to fly this old bird.

Send them $25.00 and get the CD. I downloaded the first R4D but sent in the 25.00 to AMA for the upgrade.. Well worth the money. Rambow/Chaffin/Visser did a great job. To bad the team has broken up.New team now working on the G-Max upgrade. They will get another $25.00 from me when it comes out..I love the R4D/C-47 Gooney Bird

Marvel: Went to the site but can't help you.. Can't remember all the details. I would just contact MAAM and tell them your problems. I'm sure they will get right on it... Good Luck I know you will enjoy the R4D. I fly with DC3 Airways...When you get the R4D loaded, check out DC3 Airways. or check them out while waiting for your key. Can't wait for the B-25... Worked on both of these aircraft while in the Air Force. Telling my age now....Ed"FOX"

Guest Marvel

hi again ok, I've sent an reminder email to remind them and now I've got the key (yippyyyy), gotta take this bird for a spin tonight.