Sign in to follow this  

FDC

Hello all,I just received and installed FDC from the CD-ROM. Everything seemed to load fine, including the wav files and the FDC icon on the desk.......However when clicking on this icon I get the beautiful cockpit view then the following message :FDC NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE USE OF LARGE FONTS. CHANGE TO SMALL FONTS VIA WINDOW'S CONTROL PANEL THEN RESTART FDC I tried to figure out what that meant. I understand they want me to change from LARGE fonts to SMALL fonts but how the heck do you do that.Please someone help me, Thanks in advance.JFC

You might get more response in the FDC Forum futher down the Menu road.Try this:Right click your desktop, select properties, select appearance tab, check the fonts size box and change the font size to normal. You might have to change your Scheme to Windows Standard.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I tried it but it did not work. I passed on the same "Mayday" message in the FDC forum as you suggested and am waiting for some help. Il is funny however that this would only happen to me since I dont see this problem mentionned in any FAQ. Also the address given by oncourse software in the 57 pages manual : support@oncourse-software.co.uk is not recognized so I cannot contact them direct.Thank you again for your help and happy flying.J F Casson