Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

Lookin for a Monitor for FSX...

Looks good....However I have two of these and they are pristine. I love them and the price is right:http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...19&sku=320-4568I highly reccomend them. My wife has the 26 inch and loves it, plus you can purchase additional 4 and 5 year warranties on them. You can't go wrong with the dell.Jason

Guest ThrottleUp

Im debating on getting one of those widescreens as well but I hae a fear of dead-pixels. Are they still pretty common or have they kinda died out as LCD panel technology has advanced.So far I have heard that only Viewsonic has a zero dead-pixel policy...how is it for you on the Dells? Would appreciate the feedback as those displays sure look nice! Im currently on a 15" CRT :(While the display itself is great the size is too small to enjoy flight sim on!

I have a DELL 24". And it is amazing, no glare and very bright. Minimal stretching of gauges. Makes the sim much more immersive. I started wit a 19" which I sold to my parents and even that was amazing. In my opinion you can't go wrong with the DELL monitor.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I've had the Dell 20.1" ultrasharp since the day I bought my XPS some 2-3 years ago....love it!

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest dutton

Dell 24 incher - AWESOME! It was on sale a couple of weeks ago.

What great timing for this thread. I just got my 24' from Dell today and it's mindblowing. FS is just amazing on this. FSX I hear fully support widescreen so there should be no distortion if this is the case. Read the reviews on the web before making your decision on which one to buy. I don't think you can go wrong with a widescreen monitor on your desktop.