Sign in to follow this  

Active Camera Pro update - any suggestions ?

Guest imemyself

I almost doubt this would be possible, but when internal and external views it'd be nice if you didn't have to press F12 and move the mouse back to the center of the screen when the arrow is on the edge. Make it so you could just move your mouse and even if the arrow was on the edge of the screen you could still look right/left/up/down.

My wish is for it to work :-hah Only version 1.0 works on my computer..the other versions work partialy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder hoping that the next version will work for me because it is the best add-on ever.Mike

I would very much appreciate an external tracking view for multiplayer aircraft. The built in feature of FS2002 does not work. I've searched for a solution but only got replies that nobody has a proper external multiplayer view. I think you will make many people happy when that can be achieved. It would even be better when you provide views like those found in many military sims like Falcon4. An example: focus view on (selectable) multiplayer aircraft AND track your own plane, or the other way around. This way both planes will always be in sight. Another very popular view is keeping the view locked on a multiplayer plane while in virtual cockpit view. If you can include these I'm going to :-yellow1 (jump in the air)

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Arlei,The 8 points in our whish list (now our to do list) will be sure coded (except the refresh scenery issue) + some other already suggested by users.Best regards,

>I would very much appreciate an external tracking view for >multiplayer aircraftIf there is anything that does that for AI, run AIBridge and see if it works on multiplayer.Jos

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Paul,The first feature you suggest requires a huge runway database. This will oversize the zip file. So it will not be possible.Anyway it is a good suggestion to have presets for different aircrafts. So we'll implement this feature. You'll be able to save up to 10 preset views. Each set of presets will be saved for up to 10 different aircrafts in a config file.Hartelijk bedankt voor Uw feedbackGuillaume and Sergewww.anticyclone.be

Guest cwright

Guillaume and Serge, this is great news! I regard ACP as the best FS2002 add-on and now it sounds like it's going to get better. If you can do all the things in your list that will be fantastic. I hope the graphic problems can be cured, though I do realise they are primarily caused by problems with the FS scenery engine. It would be nice if Microsoft could help you, but sadly that's probably in the realms of fantasy. A suggestion that hopefully would be fairly easy to implement: allow mouse panning in spot view and allow the mouse to adjust the view distance. It would be very nice if view distance adjustment also worked in the CTRL-W AI aircraft view - currently, if you're flying a Cessna and you view a 747 with CTRL-W, your view distance is much too close and it can't be adjusted with the normal options setting. Once again, many thanks for a truly great add-on. I use it all the time. Best regards, Chris

Guest Anticyclone

Ok,Good (and easy feaseable) suggestion.It will be implemented.Thanks for your feedback.Serge and Guillaumewww.anticyclone.be

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Chris,We have no control over the AI views.Nevertheless it will be possible to have a mouse pan and zoom function in spot view mode. Added to our to do list.Thanks for the suggestion.Best regards,Serge, Guillaumewww.anticyclone.be

Guest Jalok

Hi Serge,Please, don't forget! The ability of making knob adjustments on detacheable 2D panels through the mouse wheel without changing the zoom level! Thanks!!

Hi Guillaume and Serge,Thank you for your marvelous addon.Well I have a few ideas for futher development: -ground turbulence frequentie coupled to airplane ground speed.-hotkeys for internal/external view without need to go around the config window.Mes sinc

The coordinates problem in the southern hemisphere. I do most of my test flights out of Easter Island, and unfortunately Active Camera in external mode is non-functioning there :(

Guest Anticyclone

Hi,If you have Active Camera Pro 1.3 you can already change the height of the camera in external pilot view (CTRL-HOME or CTRL-END). There are lot of screenshots that show this feature in the dedicated forums.Regards,

I have two suggestions: (sorry if these were already posted)1. Make the mouselook work more like a first person shooter game where you don't have to pick up the mouse and reposition the pointer onscreen to continue the motion.2. Allow vertical movement of the camera in both VC and external - maybe with numpad PGUP and PGDN?Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com