Sign in to follow this  
fbobum

Did everyone got mad?

Hi,I just want to express my very bad feelings about a new File in the Library.How can anyone be so rude to post a file called "Burning Oil field in Iraq", including Smoke effekts and explosions.I know this is an american based Site. I know you americans want that war and are eager to protect your so called "national security" (btw: how can a Dictator 9000km away be a threat to YOU).But: Is it necessary to kick any other nations feeling by posting such files?I understand the position of US (somehow) and was shocked by the WTC attack like any other was. But even if this is an american site it lives from an international community. And most other countries people are against this war.It would show respect to other nations NOT to post anything similar AND to delete this file from the library.I ask all people in this - I suppose - peace loving community to respect each other (this includes refraining from making bombardement flights on VATSIM or anywhere else).I hope for your understandingGreetingsLars

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I know this is an american based Site. I know you americans >want that war and are eager to protect your so called >"national security" (btw: how can a Dictator 9000km away be >a threat to YOU). Lars,Be careful what you say. And where you say it, please. I myself raised an eyebrow upon seeing that file this morning. Can't say I really agree with it either. But your statement is broad enough to incite a bit of rebuttal. Not everyone wants the war. But having friends and family in it brings me to support them; not necessarily who put them there or why. If it comes to it, I'd allow your being German (notice the respect of capitalization) is one reason for an inane comment. But certainly it won't, right? This is not the place to discuss matters such as this; and we are not schooled enough in such matters to arbitrate their cause and effect. I bear no malice. I just don't like being profiled and catagorized. But I do wish you peace, and a good day. My apologies to the moderators for allowing personal feelings to enter a neutral forum.Regards,Rick