Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

V1,Vr,V2

Is there a gauge for FS2002 that will have co-pilot call out V1, rotate, and V2? I know the numbers would depend on the aircraft, the takeoff weight, and the departure field elevation, but perhaps these numbers could be entered manually before every flight. Is there such a gauge?Thanks for the info.Robert Fisher

Greetings Captain Fisher! :-waveActually, there is an add-on program called Flight Deck Companion that not only will give you proper V-Speed calls based on weight, but will give you a full set of checklists as well. Practically everything about the program is user definable. Using Flight Deck Companion and Radar Contact version 3 simultaneously gives you quite a realistic experience. I've created custom checklist and performance files for the CFM56-B1 powered 737-300 and hope to finish the Airbus and 757 fleet soon.Michael CollierDispatcherSystem Operations ControlAmerica West Airlines

Robert, there is a small program I use called S-Combo that might work for you.... I don't recall where I got it but I suspect it was here at the Avsim Library... I use it often and I think it might fit your needs... It was written by Dave March, copyright 2001... Hope you can find it and it will work for you...Ron Mashburn

Robert,Yes, there is such a gauge called TC.FMC (by Tom Corson).And it does a lot more.Unfortunately it has some minor bugs when used with FS2k2 (it's a FS98 gauge).If you download my generic Heavy Jet panel (file rcbpn-50.zip):the gauge is in there, plus a description on how to use it and how to get around these 'bugs'.Personally I still find it one of the most usefull freeware gauges ever made for FS.Cheers, Rob