Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

Take Off and Landing the MelJet 777

Guest nbl957

Last night I was preparing to fly the MelJet 777 online with VATSIM from CYYZ to EGLL. After clearance, taxi to rwy, clear for t/off I sped down the runway and rose into the night sky. Shortly thereafter, at about 2500 feet, the aircraft dived to the ground. I tried both Autopilot Altitude on and off to no avail. Now I had crash detect off as I had problems with this aircraft previously. It ran along the ground and I built up the speed again rising once more into the air only to have the same thing occur, this time only under manual control. In other flights I've had the same experience, except I wasn't flying online. Landing has the same problem. It appears to capture the glideslope but loses it as it gets nearer to the airport. In one flight I turned off the speed control and was nicely holding the glideslope. About 2 miles out I switched off the autopilot completely and the plane violently lurched into a left turn/dive.What's wrong? Is there anything I can do with the files or is there some other suggestion to get this beautiful visual model to "straighten up and fly right?"thanksbf

Guest nbl957

BumpThis forum gets so many posts that one like this quickly disappears off the radar.Can any one help/advise, pleasebf

Guest Pabra

It could be an issue with the panel you're using; try another and see.

Have you tried the modified 777 panel? Works fine here with the meljet.b777pam.zip