Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Minimizing FS2002 Leave Problems

Hi guys. Ever since I bought FS2002, I have had no problems minimizing the program window to go to another program until now. When I maximize the FS2002 window again - I get a black screen. Nothing happens. I've tried re-installing but am having the same problems. Thanks for any help here in advance.Regards,Canadian HawkC-GTGK

It started happening for me as well, recently. All I have to do is hit the alt key to bring up the menu, uncheck the view full screen choice, and then recheck it, and I get my view of fs2002 back. Hope that helps...if it's not clear enough, let me know, and I'll try to write down the exact menu choices.Jesse

Thanks, Jesse! It works now! All the best!Regards,Canadian HawkC-GTGK

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Hi guys, just did a post on that. My problem is with the authrottles, the retard to almost idle position, then spool back up to mantain speed. this happens whwn minimising and maximising the window with ALT+ENTER. Did you guys have problems like mine too? Regards,Bjorn