Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

Screenshots of the Carenado Dakota here:

I'd love to know what scenery their using, especially for that last shot over the island. I'd download or buy that soon as possible, it looks great. Oh yea, the plane looks great also. I just hope the landing light issue is fixed because the Bonanza's landing/taxi lights didn't work at dusk before. They offered no support or fix and would not respond to my emails (actually they did send me a reply which consisted of a promo asking me to buy another one of their planes which was the VTail Bonanza. I bought the new plane thinking the company just moved on but the landing light problem still wasn't addressed). I decided not to ever buy another one of their products unless I know for a fact their support is up and running and ready to respond to trouble issues if they arise, not just ignore their customers altogether...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jason2112

I'm sure the first two shots show GeoRender 3 by LAGO (http://www.lagoonline.com/). I think I've read a review about the last scenery some time ago, but I cannot remember what it was called. I'm quite sure it was by a french team. Maybe somebody else knows it?Bye,VOlker :]

> not just ignore their >customers altogether... i've good opinion about Carenado's support, yesterday i emailed them asking for power setting chart for Dakota - after 2 hours i recived xls table , becouse i don't have MS Offce ( too expensive for me ) i asked that they could do a screen shot of performance table - and here it is - "must have" for every Dakota pilot http://www.enter.net.pl/www/ericson/performance.gifregarding scenery - it's Chapsendor 2002 scenery - avalible on simmarket.com - heres shot of C172 with this scenery regardsEricson

Guest UweR

Hi, the screenies are my own, not Carenado

Guest UweR

Hi Ericson, could you forward me that Excel table if it