Sign in to follow this  

Fabulous Fresnal lense

Guest Jet

On a whim based on recent posts..went and bought fresnal lenses for my dual monitor system.Should have done it 2 years ago! What a result....very impressive.As usual, spot on advice from the good folks at AVSIM!Thanks all.

Guest Lobaeux4

Can you post a pic of your system, see how you used the fresnal lens?Thanks,Lobaeux

Greg,I'll jump on the bandwagon on this although I was going to wait a few more days to really put mine through the grinder. I too just recently ordered the 30" fresnel from Maxiaids for my 21" Sony flatscreen. And it really adds an unexpected, slight sense of depth to the whole experience. On some of the better panels I find myself trying to reach in and grab the gear handle. Text and small numbers on gauges are still very readable. The farther away you position it from the monitor the larger the picture gets. Mine gets pulled out to about 8 inches(only because I'd run out of room on my desktop).For those suffering with a too-small monitor(isn't everyone)this $50 investment is definately the answer. Maxiaids.com is the site, about 5 days for shipping, setup is simple. Tom

Brian, It's under Low Vision Products..Magnifiers...under the 36" TV screen enlarger. Click on the picture and scroll down to see the other size choices. Mine is #04530.Tom

Would like to see a pic. Would it work on my setup????