Sign in to follow this  
ABE

Using Catalyst 7.10

If I were to use the drivers only of ATI 7.10 WITHOUT the Catalyst. And use the aliasing, etc....options within FSX, would the performance difference be significant?Thanks.Abe

I really have not found that it makes much if any difference on my machine. I DO have a much more stable video card with the 7.10 drivers though. Just try them and both settings yourself. You can always change them back.

Hi Jim,Thanks for the reply. Where do you get the Ati tray (from Ati?). What does it do or offer. Any particular settings or instructions?Thanks again.Abe

Just installed, but not tried, question, will this still work if I use the next version, say 7.11?? I installed with out checking any of the install boxes, hope this was the right method??............B42L8

I believe it should. Though I'm not 100% sure since the ATI Tray Tools I use is installed with the 'Omega Drivers' and uninstalled when I uninstall them(when a new version comes out).

Thanks guys. I just installed ATI Tray Tools, it seems to be working just fine. Maybe it needs better tweaking. I would appreciate it very much if somebody could post the detailed setup of all the choices applied in ATI Tray Tools and FSX.Thanks.Abe