Sign in to follow this  

Need direction to King Air 350 & turbo-prop info.

I'm looking for guidance on flying the King Air 350 (and turbo-props in general). What does one look for at cruise (prop rpm, N1 speed, fuel flow)? What is auto-feather...it's not the same as the primary governors, correct? Not looking for someone to post a lesson in this forum...just directions to finding this info. The MSFS aircraft manual is weak in areas.

I actually thought I saw some more in-depth material regarding the King Air somewhere in the Fly! forum or the TRI site or somewhere...Thought I'd search a little, but haven't come up with anything more. I'll let you know if I find something, though.Rick

Fly! has a version of the King Air, but it'd the B200 version.In Fly!2 because of 'legal problems with the manufacturers' the King Air was called 'Aurora'. The Fly!2 documentation for the is in the 'Fly!11 Aircraft' library of Avsim under the filename 'aurora_documentation.pdf'.Rob Young (now of RealAirSimulations) did great work in making the original Fly!1 version of the King Air fly better. He produced the definative version as 'King Air V88' and the documentation with that was quite useful as well.I see that 'nankingair.zip'for 'Fly!Aircraft(Fly!1 that is) is still in the Avsim library, with that documentation.DaveT