Sign in to follow this  
Guest kikimax

CH Pro Pedals

Guest kikimax

I have windows vista premiun, can anyone help me with making thesepedals work with FSX, how can I make the rudder move when I am in thewater and I want to turn left or right.Thanking everyone in advance,Henry

Guest UlfB

Henry,Just press the keys Ctrl + W to lower the water rudder. Then you may turn your aircraft in the water.Ulf B

Henry!!Don't forget to reverse the float rudder action,otherwise it kinda messes up with the one at the rear end of your aeroplane, once you are in the air again.Have a wonderful New Year.:-rotor

Guest kikimax

Thanks for all your help, but I still cannot make the rudder turn with the pedals when I'm on the runway, do I need to change anythingto make it work?thanks,Henry

Be patient with your thread Henry,I'm sure someone who has a Vista OS will come to your aid soon.My FSX runs on the XP Pro OS, so I cannot help you any further.If no one shows up with a solution, try dropping Debby a line atdebby@mail.chproducts.comDave.

>Thanks for all your help, but I still cannot make the rudder>turn with the pedals when I'm on the runway, do I need to>change anything>to make it work?>>thanks,>>Henry Henry,Have you went to the Control Axes page in FSX and assigned your CH pro Pedals to Rudder?