Sign in to follow this  

ch yoke usb..strange problem!!

just tonite i switched on FS2002 and a strange problem has just surfaced..it doesn't matter which aircraft i use, the yoke looks like i'm holding it over too the right.i've tested the yoke calibration and it's spot on.but when i go back into Fs2002 the yoke inside the VC is right over the side as if im turning right,if i try to take off the aircraft just flips over.also the aerlerons are the opposite way to the yoke..work that out!!!!this is for all aircraft..ive tried deleting my FS2002.cfg file and restarting a fresh one ,but that didn't work either.i have no rudders or throttle plugged in any ideas appreciated steve athlon 2200xpwinXP sp1512mb 2100epox 8k3a+ moboCHproducts YOKE USB