Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Minimising window in FS2k2

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Hi guys,first time I post, so don't know if this has been discussed before.It happens with the majority of addon aircraft that have autothrottle, that when I minimise the FS2k2 window and then maximise it again via the ALT+ENTER keys, the throttle retard then spool up again to mantain the selected spee in the A/T window. This does cause a loss in airspeed. Have any of you had the same problem. BTW, it happens even when I go back to the sim after accessing a menu item from the drop down menu using the ALT key.Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks a lot:Best regards,Bjorn

Did you deselect "Pause on Task Switch"? I am confused when you say you use ALT+ENTER to maximize your screen since ALT+ENTER is used to place fs2002 into Full-Screen Mode.I have not noticed the Throttle varying because of Task Switching.