Sign in to follow this  
Abrupto

Different Colours Please Help

Hello,I have two computers running exactly the same FS9.Same Textures, Add-on, Mesh, ...One of them is working as a client and displays two views (front left and front right) on two LCD screens of the same brand, size and configuration.The other one is working as a server and displays the center view in another LCD of the same brand and configuration as the other ones.The problem is that the center LCD has a different colour, brightness and contrast than the others. I tried to adjust all that stuff in Nvidia Control Panel without success. Could you please help me if possible on how to have equal views in all the LCD?Graphics HardwareClient:Nvidia 8800GTX cardServerNvidia 8800GTDrivers are the same

I'm running triple views on a single processor- LCD mon and 2 CRTs. I balanced colour and brightness using the controls on the monitors themselves. If your outer mons are more or less balanced, then try to adjust the middle mon to correspond using its physical buttons.The match I got makes all three virtually identical.Alex Reid

What video cards are in the computers? Are they EXACTLY the same? Are they set for the EXACT same settings? Are they using the EXACT same drivers?If all components are EXACTLY the same, then you should be able to tweak the settings with the color, brightness and contrast.You could get a PCI card and run up to 4 monitors on one computer with the EXACT same drivers. That way, the weather and AI will always be in synch and your views will be perfectly aligned.. The cards wont be the EXACT same but if they are of the same family, Radeon or Nvidia, then you will be close.Nothing else to do really.FS is not EXACTLY perfect, eh? did I say that? :)