Sign in to follow this  
slugger

Transferring FS9 to Second Internal Hard Drive

I'm thingking of adding a second hard drive and am wondering how to transfer all my flight sim stuff to it:Uninstall/Reinstall . . . or . . . Transfer Everything Directly SomehowI use lots of add-on stuff with FS9, so with all the settings required, I'd rather not have to uninstall/reinstall everything.Also, I don't know if reinstalling FS9 etc. to a different drive means I have to re-register or whatever is required when you install stuff for the first time.Thanks in advance,Slugger

>I use lots of add-on stuff with FS9, so with all the settings>required, I'd rather not have to uninstall/reinstall>everything.If you'd rather not do a complete reinstall, then stick with a single drive. If your going to spend the money to add a dedicated drive for FS9, the best thing to do is a clean install of everything and possibly even a reformat and clean install of your OS drive.I know its not what you want to hear. However, if you want good results its best to start off from scratch.