Sign in to follow this  

I'M looking for a special Airbus

HelloI'm looking for an Airbus, probaly A-310 or it could be A-320. I downloaded it nearly a years ago. As I can remember it was a SwissAir plane. It had beautiful exterior, full moving parts, gears flaps ect. all the lights are working and could be switched. The cockpit was "new" Airbus cockpit with all the panels are working and accurate. (Not a modified B-737 panel). It had moving doors also. And the best of all it had a special feature: While I standing at the gates (and waiting for the passangers to board) a soft calming music can be heared. When the doors closed the stewardess reported the number of passanger and "We are ready". At the taxiway the stewardess explained (to the passanger) that stuff with emergency exit and the life jacket. After the takeoff the captain (Me) talk to the passanger about the flight altitude speed weather and flight time (if it was an IFR flight) And a lot of other sound features were on this plane.So I'm looking for this plane now, but can't find it in the file library, but I'm 100% sure that I downloaded it from here.If anyone know about the plane I'm talking about please post a reply here.Thanks in advance:Attila

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!