Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

PSS 777 Panel & POSKY/MelJet

I am using the PSS 777 panel with both the POSKY and Meljet 777 aircraft and I have the same problem with both of them. The problem is that I cannot adjust the Obs/Course setting by anything less than 10 degrees. Anyone know of a fix for this. I am using the POSKY/Meljet air files.CheersPhil

Guest danowat

Hi Phil,Not sure if it is the same problem I had with various panels, but it sounds like it.What I needed was the latest version of FSIPC.dll (I think that is what it's called :)) and check the control acceleration option.Dan.

Hi PhilIn the "aircraft.cfg" file there is the following section. NOTICE that the brackets around "Radios" are going to be SQUARE BRACKETS.This problem often occurs if the panel has stand-by radios / or doesn

Thanks guys but that's not quite the problem, perhaps I didn't explain it very well.I can adjust the Obs/Course setting but unlike other gauges each mouse click alters the setting by 10. So from an original setting of 000 the gauge would go to 010, 020, 030 etc with each mouse click. Consequently dialing in a course setting of 015 is impossible. It works OK when used with the original PSS aircraft but not with the POSKY or Meljet 777's. I am currently using the latest version of FSUIPC.Be grateful if anyone has any ideas.Cheers

Hi PhilI had the same problem, first i think it should work ok with the pss777 Fs2002 patch, if not you can set the Obs-course in the FMC under Nav Rad, just put the ils freq. and the course in the Nav site from FMC.Hope this helpsGreetsMcDaniel

Guest danowat

Yep, thats what I had, you need to check the control acceleration option in FSUIPCDan.