Sign in to follow this  
kerosene31

LOWW Austria Airports afcad?

Does anyone have a working afcad file for LOWW for use with the Austrian Airports package? http://www.austrianairports.com/index2.htmI found one here in the library, but when I loaded it up, I got zero traffic at all. I loaded up different afcad files for other sceneries, and they worked fine (except not lined up properly for the scenery). The scenery is great, but my traffic is not working well at all there.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Well still no luck. I tried the afcad file from the library here and got no traffic at all until I edited it to make both runways active. Then all I got was one single cessna taking off? I tried a file for another scenery package and I got lots of traffic (but not lined up of course). Does anyone know if I need to do anything to make this file work?

Craig from KBUF

Guest gasebah

LOWW is Vienna, right? I have it working with enough airplanes to kill the framerates. No idea where I got it from, but I can extract it and send it to you if you like. Please send me your e-mail adress. I will take care of it as soon as I come home.Alex

Vienna, yes. My e-mail is craig31@adelphia.net Thanks so much for sending the file.

Craig from KBUF

Guest gasebah

If you still have no traffic I suggest to go to PAI and install Austrian, Lufthansa and a few others.Alex

I have Lufthansa (and all the official PAI files). Didn't find an Austrian one at all even in the unofficial? Is there an Austrian PAI file somewhere I missed? I looked all over the PAI site and found nothing (says not available yet).

Craig from KBUF

Guest gasebah

Right, Austrian is not available, Must have been a mistake from my side sorry. I just sent you the AFCAD.Alex

i would like the afcad file to...for loww.thomsen27@mail1.stofanet.dkthanks

Thank you Alex and Ernestus. I was looking for LOWI as well.

Craig from KBUF