Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

airbus a-330

Hi there,I have downloaded the Airbus Wide Bodys from AVSIM.The problem is:The a-330 version can't get enough speed to take off.Do anyone know how to solve it?ThanksCees

Have you checked your fuel loadout. I DL'd the A330-200 and A330-300, saw the max fuel cap in FS was 45,000+ gallons. On the airbus site, says the fuel cap for the A330-200 is 36,000+ and the A330-300 is 25,000+. I changed the loadout in FS, made her lighter, she takes off fine now. Had set flaps to 15. At about 150 pull back to about 10 degrees and she pulls right up.

Guest HeavyFan

if these Air bus Widebodies from FSpainter?? The Air File and such is made for AI Traffic only!! Not for regular flying, so you would have to change the Air File to something for a regualr Flyable plane! Although i would not fly them for regular flight's, because when you turn left or right, the Engine reverse thruster's open and close, as it is part of the planes AI FDE that does this! But it's up to you to fly with it or not, it make an AWESOME AI Traffic plane! MIKE-:)