Sign in to follow this  

GeForce4 Anti-aliasing

I've found a few posts related to Anti-aliasing but can find none specifically addressing a fix for my problem.When anti-aliasing is enable on my Proview Ti4200, the Squawkbox window and chat window seem to disappear, and I also have some minor problems with FSNAV. The menu lists also turn black and act strangely. I also get a slight delay when changing back to the Cockpit panel view. If I turn off anti-aliasing all runs as it should. I've tried going 4x, 2x, and a few other options listed on the Nvidia anti-alias tweaker menu but they all seem to be the same. Is this common? I'd prefer not to load up the newest detonator drivers, they crashed my computer into reboot. Does anyone have any ideas on this, or will I have to fly without anti-aliasing? DX8.1Proview GeForce4 Ti4200Driver 4072 (Sep 2002)

I get this too only if I use the resolution of 1280x960. You can update to the 42.01 beta drivers from guru3d.com and it will fix the problem all together. I think that the 42.01 have some performance issues in FS2k2 but it may work better for you than me. Det driver outcome seems to be different for everyone Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3