Sign in to follow this  
Guest CHRISH

HDMI Monitors

Guest djt01

>My last crt was a 24 inch Sony flatscreen and at the time>cost a fortune.>The picture was incredible and it was FAST.Let me guess was it the highly sought after Sony FW900?That one goes down as probably one of the best monitors ever made, CRT or LCD. There are still a lot of people scouring the internet in search of what

Guest CHRISH

Thanks Everyone for your help which is much appreciated. I havent as yet seen a HDMI monitor working at 2MS, most to be 5MS. So I think I will wait and go for the 24" @ 2mS when they become available.Best Regards,ChrisEGBB

Guest JIMJAM

Oh GREAT!I tried to GIVE it away and nobody wanted it. Some of the families kids looked at it like it belonged in a museum.Good news is the new owner works on computers so he owes me.He just uses it for testing.I am sure he did not know its value cause I basically dropped it on him.I cannot imagine shipping it either.

>>Let me put it this way, I have yet to see a CRT that could>>match my 204B in image quality.>>You

Guest djt01

>Not only have I never owned a HQ CRT I have never seen one>either then, because as I said, nothing has come close to the>image quality of my 204B.>It