Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Anyone own Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick???

If you do, HOW in the world are you managing centering force in FS9, WITHOUT the usage of FSForce - I recently discovered that I have a major FPS drop (25-40%) compared to no using it, using in 2D and VC. I tried configuring it differently, but all hopes are lost. Deleted this wonderful addon, now my joystick has no centering force.

Hello I use FSForce product on my FSX and FF2http://www.fs-force.com/Works OK.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

"WITHOUT the usage of FSForce"Well, thanks, but the question would be, how would you go around *WITHOUT* it!

Guest JIMJAM

I thought MS abandoned that product years and years ago.I dug my second one out of the closet and couldnt find any drivers or support at all.

Yea they did. Still, that doesn't make it a bad product... in fact, its one of the best joysticks I ever had. I was using it with FSForce up until now. And now discovered that it was causing stuttering and drop in FS in full screen opposed to windowed. Something it was actually recognized as normal...

>If you do, HOW in the world are you managing centering force>in FS9, WITHOUT the usage of FSForce - I recently discovered>that I have a major FPS drop (25-40%) compared to no using it,>using in 2D and VC. I tried configuring it differently, but>all hopes are lost. Deleted this wonderful addon, now my>joystick has no centering force.If it's the one with the fan then I had one of those sticks.It sounded like a Cessna 150. lolCheck into FSUIPC, maybe it can help you out. http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Hahahahahaha, no fan here, lol :DI have FSUIPC.This topic can be closed, because I found out the problem was not solely FSForce, but also together with Squawkbox. I corrected the errors, now its working better.