Guest sweetkaos

Thanks Sam, -really good points mentioned.-regarding the q6600 the only thing i am afraid is that since i will be ordering online, I might not get a SLACR (GO) version, but i will try to find out. I heard the other models are harder to overclock.thanks a lot for your help guys

Guest harleyman52

The *GO* version is all but off the shelfs,even buildrs are out....And stay away from a CP...just My opinion.......

>Thanks Sam, >>-really good points mentioned.>-regarding the q6600 the only thing i am afraid is that since>i will be ordering online, I might not get a SLACR (GO)>version, but i will try to find out. I heard the other models>are harder to overclock.>>thanks a lot for your help guysUnless you plan on doing heavy multitasking while flying, I suggest you get the C2D E8400. It's a 45nm CPU, will overclock EASILY and has 6MB of cache. It's basically the same CPU as the Q9450 sans 2 cores, for much less. I am currently running my E8400 @ 4GHz (500 x 8) and it's rock solid ever since I built it a couple months ago.For pure gaming and on a tight budget, C2D is still the way to go, unless you do heavy multitasking while flying.______________Efrain RuizLiveDISPATCHhttp://www.livedispatch.orgCooler Master cosmos SDFI LP UT P35 T2R (3-17-2008 BIOS) | E8400 @ 4GHz (500MHz x 8) | 2 x 2GB OCZ Flex II PC9200EVGA GeForce 9800 GX2 @ 738|1845|1150Two (2) WD3200AAKS 320GB (Operating System RAID-0) | Two (2) WD3200AAKS 320GB (Flight Simulator RAID-0)Corsair CM PSU-750TX | Asus 20X DVD

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️