Just to respond to your initial question, I bought a p4 ystem from CP a few years back. It worked well enough, but I had a bad USB port on the motherboard and I took it back to them since they were only an hour away. They convinced me to still purchase it after they managed to get it to work at their shop. Took it home and the problem recurred a day later. Long story short, the above poster is right the Tech support just plan sucks and thats the truth.Years later, after I built my last rig, I see how cheaply put together the CP computer was and the parts were not the top of the line. It still works, but i'd never buy a computer again. I will always build them. It took a lot of research, but I've never had a more stable system and for less money as the one I put together. I'd highly recommend that option if at all possible.

Guest harleyman52

Very happy...I love my rig..It is back for a prob its been having...And on their dime too...They have fantastic support,and guarentee all parts for three years FREE.........I like them so much I bought two..they also will help you configur your rig to get just what you want......they even guarentee all Overclocking,if it smokes,they replace it..No questions asked..If something croaks,they usually overnight the part to you.....My Rig.... Case: Digital Storm 850Si Power Supply: 750W Corsair HX (Dual SLI Compatible) (Silent Edition)Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz (1066MHz FSB) (8MB Cache) overclocked 3.38Motherboard: nVidia 780i Core 2 Quad (nForce 780i SLI)Memory: 4GB DDR2 Corsair at 1066MHz Dominator (Dual Channel) (Extreme-Performance)Hard Drive 1: 150GB Western Digital Raptor (10K RPM) (16MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme SpeedHard Drive 2: 250GB Western Digital (16MB Cache) (7200 RPM) (SATA)Video Card: 8800 Ultra EVGA 786Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi FPS Fatal1ty Champion (Includes Front I/O Unit)Cooling: Air Cooled Stage 3 WindTunnel (Copper Heatpipe Heatsink & Zalman Case Fans)Windows OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (64-Bit Edition) (For Enthusiasts) I started with SLI 8800GTS and dualview in FSX does not work in SLI,and they switched me out for a 8800 Ultra overnight for free and a cash refund,that I told them to keep and have a pizza party for the techs,which they did.....

Funny to think it's been over 18 months since I bought my system from them. My how time flies.Order was delayed, as "video card not in stock". If you search around, this was a common delay for a lot of their system purchases. Tried to wrangle a cheap upgrade to another board, but that didn't work. System was finally finished and as I am local to their area I picked the box up. Found there were side case fans missing and tried to reach support, numerous times. Emailed the sales rep, got the response to call support number... Went to Resellerreports.com and posted my plight about the missing case fans. FedEx showed up about two days later with the missing fans...Quality components work, no matter the source. But if you're not inclined to get down and dirty with the insides of a system, then you'd be better served finding another vendor, based upon my experience.

I had a similar problem with ABS-it was a very expensive lesson that cost me 400.00 in the end.Like Scott, I did the research and built my own system through Newegg..works great. I'll never have to call warranty service or technical support ever again. It's a great feeling and I learned a lot throughout the whole process. I'll never buy an off-the-shelf PC again. They're too easy to build :-) Mark

Guest harleyman52

We all just do what we gotta do...best of luck...Report back and tell all.....LOL