Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VHOJT

Multi monitor screenshots - how to choose which one

Sorry guys - should probably have posted the post in the FS9 forum here.Hi there ChapsI am running FS9 on a laptop with an external monitor. I have the main window on the external monitor and drag some my FMC/other bits of panel to the laptop screen. I use full-screen mode. Does anyone know how I go about choosing which screen is picked when I wish to take a screenshot? At the moment I seem to get both windows joined together side by side when I paste the screenshot in.Any help would be appreciated!RegardsRudy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I get the same thing......And do not know of,or searched for a fix/better way to do it...My workaround is to simply take the pic into paint and cut and past it into a new window.....And loosing the part(monitor) I do not want....This will do fine till you find a true way to do it....

I'll reply here too, Try using the Alt + Printscreen keys in unison as this will capture the "active" screen or the last one with mouse activity (should you use 1 fullscreen for VC and one for gauges, like I do. If you use windowed mode, just click on the desired window's title bar). This works most of the time in capturing only one screen.Hope it helps.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 174.74 beta Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's