HiBefore I shell out the George Washingtons I would like to get some feed back from anybody who uses the Track IR.Likes/dislikes etc....I fly FSX w/accel with vista home basic 64bit os.Q6600 cpuBFG 8800GTS 512mb OC4 gig OCZ ReaperX memoryHanns-G 28" monitorSaitek X-52 Pro w/ruddersAsus P5N-D mobobuilt my own system ya knowThanks for taking the time to read this.RegardsErnest

I bought a TrackIR Pro about a month ago, and I love it. It really adds to the immersion level especially flying low and slow. I haven't really got into the nuts and bolts of it too much, i still use the default setup for it, and it seems to work fine.On the downside I had to adjust my monitor from where I normally would have it, as it was too low for the receiver. Also, it seems I need to sit closer than before - so if your very picky about those things, you might want to think about that. Perhaps there is a way to adjust the depth of engagement, but I have not found it. Light also can cause some issues, but you can dampen that out in the software.The clip attaches to the headset or a hat, I find it works better with a hat for me. In conclusion, it is well worth the purchase IMO if you love flying with the VC. It is easy to enable and disable for the 2d cockpit flying. I personally wish it had a bit more than the 30 degree included angle range, but I'm still learning how to use it myself. In fact, I hope that someone who reads this can add to the areas that i'm having issues, but those issues are minor when compared to how awesome this thing is. Works great in GTR2 and Race 07 as well.

Thanks for your imput. Looks like me and Mr George Washington are going to part company.Ernest