Sign in to follow this  
rservice

Nvidia 8800 GT flickering instruments

I recently purchased an Nvidia 8800 GT alpha dog edition and notice that sometimes I get flickering on some instruments. It seems to be more prevalent on the Level D 767,and moves from one instrument to the next. On the CLS DC-10 it seems to be only on the VSI.Are there some settings I should be using for the graphics.I have an HP AMD 64X2 dual core 5200+ processor.Any suggestions welcome.Ron

Ron Service

Guest harleyman52

Thats probably a driver deal...Try a different one.....And not always are the newest the best for your set-up.......

Guest harleyman52

Well I don't know what one you have now installed..But the older 169 is a safe one and also the 174 performs good........I'de start with the 174 first.....Post what you are using... Just remember new drivers while may be great for some ,it may be worse for your setup..Its still a guessing game at best.Trial and error...AA settings can also produce this..You can try lowering and raising this by one and see if it helps.But to much can be hard on frames too.......