Sign in to follow this  
Misha_K

FS2K Reflections

Guest furnessa

Even though i have this box checked, they dont show up! can anyone help?

Guest furnessa

My graphics card is a GeForce4MX 420/440SE

Guest GalacticCowboy

>My graphics card is a GeForce4MX 420/440SE Ahh... Thought so. The MX cards do not support reflections.

is the just the geforce4 mx that does not support reflections? I havea geforce2 mx400 and see reflections just fine....

Guest furnessa

I tried that download but it does not work...I have had relflections before, they have just suddenly stopped appearing, so the graphics card must support them?

Guest furnessa

Had the patch from ProjectAi.com before, which doesnt work, but now have the one of Flightsim.com, which works fine.Thanks!

If your particular card is not listed in the file, you might have to investigate what your card is telling the system. Press Start, (All) Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Information. Select Components, Display:For Win98/ME, select Advanced Information and review the information for your graphics card under Registry Key. Look for the following type of information:PCIVEN_10DE&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_00321545&REV_A44&618BA55&0&0008For WinXP, look under PNP Device ID for the same kind of information.Write down the information and compare with the information in the gf4mxdsp.zip updated display.cfg file. If your information is missing, try adding new lines to include your card. The above corresponds to a GeForce 2Ti 200 64MB DDR board. In display.cfg, it is translated to shorthand notation:&l;000010DE:00000151&r;DriverValidate2=1Convert your Display system information to shorthand notation and insert your card information to the proper area.

These graphics-card specific posts aside, have you tried the obvious? Multi-texturing must be checked (in the FS Settings) for reflections to work. Greetings,Misha