Sign in to follow this  
Guest touradg morassaei

Incredible 6000 download until now for Tehran scenery 2

Guest touradg morassaei

HI first I would like to say thanks to all people who downloaded my scenery and also sent me kindly emails these promote me to work better and better and design more add-on's for flightsimmers.When I started to design the scenery i didn't belive that it will have more than 6000 download just in avsim.designing the scenery took me about 6 months and also many friends helped me for this project.Again thank you for your incredible download.have a nice landing at mehrabadsincerely yourstouradg moarassaeitouradg.8m.com

Guest Philip Olson

Isn't it too bad that you can't collect landing fees from all of those people and their AI aircraft as well? I think that you would be a very rich man! Nice job and keep up the good work!Philip

Thank you very much for your hard work and wonderful scenery! BobP :)

Guest Bjorn Ghezzi

Hi there.Could you please be so kind to give me the link to this site so I can download the scenery. The Virtual airline for which I fly has a scheduled flight to Teheran in the A321. Would love to fly there!Thanks,Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,I don't have the exact link but you can do a search of FS2002 files in the AVSIM library using keyword: tehran 2003I just downloaded it and will try it later.Hope this helps.Howard

Guest touradg morassaei

Dera friendsthank for reply.for downloading scenery go to search section and type tehran or tehran 2003.that is it.thank you againtouradg moarssaei