Sign in to follow this  

Pro Flight 2000 & FS 2002

HiCan anybody tell me if this program will work with FS 2002 and if not, is there a patch available for it. ThanksRichard

Richard,Yes, Proflight will work to an extent with FS2K2 you will have to go to the archives in the forum for details. But saying this I have just stopped using my version now in favour of Radar Contact v3 which was re written for FS 2k2.The programming used in FS2k2 is not the same in Proflight and therefore PF intends to get a bit confused.Trust this helpsRB211

jerrycwo4Are you talking about "Proflight 2000" working with Fs2002 OR are you meaning will the "Game Commander 2 (Voice control for games and simulations) that was used with Proflight 2000? I have been wondering if any one has been using the "game commander 2" with Fs2002 so that they can use a microphone and voice reconnition to take the place of a lot of key strokes? Thanksjerry

Jerrycw04I don't know about Game Commander as i have never used it, but PF was written I believe in APLC code for MSFS2000 and FS 2K2 is not written in this code anymore therefore PF runs but only as well as it can. Sorry i cannot answer your question more directlyRB211

Thanks RB211 for your response. Did you have to tweak Pro Flight 2000 to make it work with FS 2002? Is it even worth my while to try and use pF 2000 with FS 2002? I assume that Radar Contact is a commerical program that operates the same way as Pro Flight 2000? looking forward to your comments.ps. I wasn't referring to the game controller program.

Guest RobA

Richard, Download the maunal for Radar Contact at http://www.jdtllc.com/ and see if it will suit your needs. There is also a RC forum here at Avsim to check out for info.Best, Rob

Thanks Rob.............happy flying where ever you are.

Some very easy mods have to be done, but Proflight2000 works just fine with FS2002. In my opinion Proflight2000 still is #1 It is all here in Scott Haydens thread.http://www.microwings.com/ti/topic.asp?for...761&nodes=49761But basicallyinstall fs2000install pf2000compile the pf2000 adventuremove it to fs2002start fs2002start fsmeteogo to your departure airportload the adventure you compiledfly and enjoy your ATCAlso flightsimveteransclub had their own thread about it.cheersLitow

Thanks Litow for your very helpful response.I really appreciate your comments. Can't wait to try it out in FS 2002.Thanks againRichard

Richard,You're very welcome. Hope you enjoy it. It works just as it did with FS2000.Litow