Sign in to follow this  

Have You Seen It Yet?

Guest tcable

Saw it last night. Wow! The sense of speed that low is amazing. The level of scenery detail is amazing.Tim

I saw another video of it a while back of the A-10 flying low and slow and doing it's thing with the tanks. I have since lost it, and I can't find it again.

I'm more of an airliners guy so my military knowledge is somewhat lacking... but it appears as if the attitude indicator in the MiG works the exact opposite of "normal" aircraft. That is, normally, the aircraft symbol is fixed and the horizon moves. The movie shows (both on the HUD and on the AI) a fixed horizon with a rotating aircraft. What is the reason for this? Or am I seeing things?

Im willing to forgive that kinda stuff in preproduction stuff. IM in awe of that video. I LOVE going down low in this kind of sim. I just wonder what kinda horsepower its going to take to get it to run at that kind of performance. I really wish they had a Tornado that was flyable in this one.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

It is a Russian aircraft, they do things differently. The AI works correctly for this plane.

Dennis,That's the way it works on russian aircraft. I learned about that stuff when I became involved with the Flanker series. It takes some getting used to, but it's really intuitive once you understand it. The only other learning curve is using the metric-based system for speed, alt, etc.--T