Sign in to follow this  
LarryRF

Something new from Saitek?

Guest JIMJAM

Me like!Considering the other makers charge more than my first car for just one component,looks like a deal.I have the landing gear mapped to my Saitek x52 but just having a gear lever to throw would make it worth it to me.Thanks

Guest Jeffhew

Hi Larry,Wow! My first instinct was oooh, I gotta have that!I'm a bit leery though as I don't see it anywhere on the Saitek site. This is on my watch list now. A little trim wheel would have made it perfect but, I'd grab it nontheless.Regards,Jeff

Guest SkullxBones

Yeah I like the light switches too. But the key/ignition switch would not be my first pick to start my 747. Wonder how it connects, USB?

Guest Jeffhew

Yeah, it's definately for GA aircraft. I wouldn't bother if all I flew were jets. Sure would be nice for all my recip stuff.Regards,Jeff

>Hi Larry,>>Wow! My first instinct was oooh, I gotta have that!>I'm a bit leery though as I don't see it anywhere on the>Saitek site. This is on my watch list now. A little trim>wheel would have made it perfect but, I'd grab it nontheless.>>Regards,>JeffNothing to be lerry about. Saitek has taken out a full page add for the device in the current Computer Pilot magazine.

Guest Eislinger

Check out the back cover of Sept Computer Pilot, Headphones and the control panel.

Wholly-Molly. $99 bucks? I'm all over that! Looks like it's designed to match up with their Yoke/Throttle quads.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest dougwells

N-I-C-E !!!I too wish they had included a nice trim wheel but I have to say, I'm impressed!

Guest Jeffhew

>>Nothing to be lerry about. Saitek has taken out a full page>add for the device in the current Computer Pilot magazine.>Good deal then, thanks for letting me know that. Something new to buy, whooyah!!Regards,Jeff

>Good deal then, thanks for letting me know that. Something>new to buy, whooyah!!>Regards,>JeffIf it's additional buttons needed I don't understand why there aren't more raves and discussions on this board about the Ergodex DX1. I never see a post about it yet after my yoke and pedals it is the single best investment I have ever made to enhance my flight sim cockpit experience -- bar none! A truly awesome device, and totally customizable.<< http://www.ergodex.com/content12.php >>Here is how I've set mine up. The face plate is based on a free template from their website:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/192268.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/192269.jpg