Sign in to follow this  

To : Bob P (ref: PIC 767)

jerrycwo4Right now I'm working hard to try to learn all about the Flight One / Dreamfleet B737-400 which has a working FMC also. Having trouble trying to learn how to work the FMC. Where can I get a copy of the "Bulfer and Gifford FMC User

try this site:http://www.fmcguide.com/the book you stated is only for the 747/757/767/777 FMC, but they have seperate manuals for the 737. I have the BB FMC user guide and it's very, very good .. i also have the 737 cockpit companion .. don't have the one about the 737 fmc but considering the other two are very good, i have reason to believe that one will be more than ok also ..hope this helpshappy landingsJan van Heckewww.freak-o-matic.com

The Bulfer books are really great, but you really need to get the Dreamfleet 737 documentation (available on their site)... AND the Dreamfleet 737 FMC documentation first. The Bulfer 737 FMC book will only frustrate you more until you learn the FMC as implemented by Dreamfleet.You are also asking in the wrong forum, While the folks here are always helpful, Dreamfleet has a forum of its own, and EVERY and ANY FMC question there ever was has alredy been answered at least 50 times. You need to go there and search.http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds/main/dcforum/df.htmIf you're rolling in $$$$ or euros, then of course order the book, but it is not a substitute for the documentation which specifically applies to the FMC implemented on the DF 737

Hi Jerry,Looks like (as always) there are lots of folks who can help :)I highly recommend the book. Have fun!BobP:)

jerrycwo4Thanks to both of you for the great info. I was trying to find an easier way to learn it, not more complex. Guess I'd better stay with the documentaion that came with the Dreamfleet B737-400.I figgured out how to bring up a flight plan in the FMC, I just cann't figgure out how to make it work ( make it fly the track like setting the GPS switch from NAV to GPS and then clicking the NAV button in the default aircraft???? Thanks again.jerry