Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

MelJet 777 Cabin View Question

I go into virtual cockpit mode and try to "walk" backwards by uising Ctrl+enter to go to the cabin but it doesnt let me go all of the way back. It stops a few feet in front of the engine. Do I need to change a setting to be able to get back into the cabin? Thanks.

Guest kilo_sierra17

If you want to be able to walk around the cockpit, you should downlaod Active camaera which is available from AVSIM, the newest version is 1.3. Good Luck

hello, i tried also to install but my system tells me that i need quick view????, i don't know where to get it?. I installed Activecamera.cfg in my microsoft FS2002 folder and tried to install Activecamera pro.dll in my Fs2002 modules folder, but he just refuse to install the files, so i have no idea to solve it, it is so strange.I use winzip to zip files and i have windows 98 SE and 1.3 version of Active Camerapro.Best regards,

yes, you need to go into the aircraft.cfg file and adjust the eyepoint settings. I add another line with a # beside it so it is saved in the file. When I want to use it, i move it over the the other line. Can't remember what my settings were, so just keep testing until you find what you want

Alaister Kay

Guest kilo_sierra17

Whatever you do not touch the aircraft.cfg! Active Camera for install is simple, place the .dll file in the modules folder then the .cfg file in the main FS2002 directory, then go into the game, fly anywhere, active camera does not appear under the modules menu, it appears under the options menu at the very bottom, then you have to enable internal pilot view, Active camera only works in Virtual Cockpit, then if you want to walk around the outside, then leave interal view enabled and then enable external view, but you must be in Virtual Cockpit mode! Good Luck.

Guest kilo_sierra17

Hope that Active Camera works for you now! Well it took me a long time to figure out how to work stuff, I can remember when I got FS2000, thats when I started Fligh simming, I had not a clue what to do, It took me 1 hour to install my first aircraft!! After looking around and posting in forums for help, many people answered me and let me know what to do. Now I do the same thing, Sometimes everyone needs a little help here and there. Also another good way to sometime figure out this stuff if just play withevery setting, if you get really screwed up reinstall or set sutff back to default, done that many times!