Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

2 more quick questions!!

Guest Lobaeux4

First, I did a complete reinstall of FS2K2, mine was getting a little out of hand. No sceneries installed except, US freeware mesh, FS Genesis Landclass, FSScene winter and fall textures, Auto Genius, and EW Pro. When I load up Phoenix, default, I get the dreaded error box saying there's scenery missing. I can't for the life of me find what's causing this!! I hope it's not the FS Genesis landclass (beta) as I really enjoy this, but this constant pausing to hit 'ok' because of the missing scenery message is really getting on my nerves.Second, I've got monitor stuttering. I've got multiple monitors set up, to the left and right of my main monitor and one above my monitor. Now, when I'm not in FS2K2, no stutter, just a very faint, very faint, thin black line, barely imperceptible that I can see stretching horizontal across the monitor and scrolling down, mainly only around pure white boxes (like the box I'm typing in now). I don't get any faint shaking of what's on the screen when in windows or any other program, whether the other monitors are on or not. But when I start FS2K2, I get a very faint shimmering or shaking, a small vibrating across the screen. It's very noticeable when I bring up a drop-down menu. Frankly, it's starting to bother me.Any ideas on either problem?Thanks,Lobaeux

Try this... :-lolHope you get it fixed... Cheers