Sign in to follow this  
betelgeuse

How to use a paint kit

I have downloaded a .zip file which is supposed to contain a Cessna C208b in Penair livery (FS2004). When I extract the .zip there are three .bmp texture files in a folder called C208b. The readme says that I need paintkit_cessna_c208b.zip. What for? I am confused!

Supporter.png

John

How right you were! I managed somehow to put the right files in the right places and I now have a Penair Cessna 208B with and without a cargo pod. Amazing. Thanks again.

Supporter.png

John

Yep, Happy Days. Still on Penair - now the Metroliner. Can you suggest an easy way of toning down the green windshield? Painting is not my thing but I might manage something simple.John

Supporter.png

John

I just installed it using the "djc_met.zip" as suggested, everything was fine including no green window. You might want to reinstall it to see if you missed anything the first time around.

Right again, mcwdainow. I must've mixed up bitmaps somewhere. Clear windshield now but I could do without the navigation lights during the day. John

Supporter.png

John