Sign in to follow this  

PSS A320 landing view

Guest Lobaeux4

Looking for help on how to design or where to get a new landing view for the A320. The one that comes stock just isn't cutting it. And a major problem I always have with landing views is the fact that it just seems that they never keep the same zoom, it always seems like the view gets zoomed in. All I'm looking for is just a way to make most of the panel go away, yet leave a view that's not zoomed in or looking down, straight out ahead will do it for me.Thanks,Lobaeux

Add this to your aircraft.cfg file and see if it helps your landing view. Select flaps full.(Flaps.0)type=1span-outboard=extending-time=system_type=flaps-position.0=flaps-position.1=flaps-position.2=flaps-position.3=flaps-position.4=flaps-position.5=lift_scalar=1.0 <--------------add these 3 linesdrag_scalar=1.5 <---------------pitch_scalar=1.0 <----------------

Guest Lobaeux4

Where can I get Thomas Kwong's add-on? I've checked here, but couldn't find it and check on your website as well.Thanks,Lobaeux

Go to the PSS web site: Suport/User Edits section and you will find there what you are looking for.Regards... Ricfar

Guest Thomas K

Hi,You can find it here by searching for a320_panel_edit1.zipI released it just a few weeks ago.Thomas K