Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogknot

Dash7 cargo panel?

I already have the Dash7 passenger aircraft -- the Avsim review of the Dash7 by Milton Shupe impies that the cargo version panel can be used in the passenger aircraft.Is there any way of getting around the 24 meg download ( I only have dialup) -- download the panel only ?Thanks Barry

Hi BarryI have just tried to zip the panel-files, the gauges and the update file. I then get a 7 Mb Zip-file.If you want me to send it to you - mail me here:hkp@asiaq.gl

>Hi Barry >>I have just tried to zip the panel-files, the gauges and the >update file. I then get a 7 Mb Zip-file. >>If you want me to send it to you - mail me here: >>hkp@asiaq.gl Thanks for that offer -- but my email account does not allow such large attachments. I wonder if it is possible to place this on a server somewhere for download.?Barry

Guest Milton

Hi Barry,Just caught your post here. I will try to put this together and upload it to my server. I will email the link to you when done. If you would please test it out for me and let me know how it goes. I will then upload it to the AVSIM library for others who may wish to have the newer panel (with Scott Thomas' permission of course :-)Warm RegardsMilton

Guest Milton

Hi Barry,I have zipped up the Cargo panel and the amenities including the later fix. Zip file size is 8.3 MB. I will email you the particulars. Please test it out and let me know how it goes.Milton

Guest dogknot

check out this find from Peter at BFU: PeterR Member since Mar-7-022838 posts Jan-23-03, 04:08 PM (EST) "Files too big for download? Want them on CD?" I just saw that LinuxCD.org offers a download-and-burn-to-CD service. For $6.95 per disc, they'll download whatever URLs you give them and put them on CDR. Pretty neat.http://www.linuxcd.org/made.phpPeter BFU Forums Moderator Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us!Forums * Web Site * BFU Store * Join!