Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airbus_A340

PSS and Project Airbus

Guest calnaction

Hey everyone,I recently decided that I wanted to use the PSS panel with the Project Airbus model, so I went to their forum and discovered (to my amazement) that it was closed! :-eek :-( So, naturally, I tried searching avsim's forums for some form of instructions, yet I was unable to find anything. Therefore, I ask if any one still has a link to instructions or perhaps knows the entire process. I would really like to use it seeing as how the PSS panel is one of my favorite and PA's model is absolutely stunning. Thanks all! :-)-Cal

Guest calnaction

bumpsorry, i would really like some help with this if it's not too much of a problem-Cal

>Hey everyone, >I recently decided that I wanted to use the PSS panel with >the Project Airbus model, so I went to their forum and >discovered (to my amazement) that it was closed! :-eek :-( >So, naturally, I tried searching avsim's forums for some >form of instructions, yet I was unable to find anything. >Therefore, I ask if any one still has a link to instructions >or perhaps knows the entire process. I would really like to >use it seeing as how the PSS panel is one of my favorite and >PA's model is absolutely stunning. Thanks all! :-) >>-Cal Hi, just follow this link http://avsim.com/projectairbus/have a good day Don.

Guest Airbus_A340

Hi there, glad you like our aircraft model :)You will be able to enjoy an upgraded A310, A319 and A321 later on.Ok, now to really answer your question...open your PA320 aircraft.cfg file and modify the parameters to the ff. written below: [fltsim.0] title=PSS A320 CFM Airbus ui_variation=PSS A320 CFM Airbus model=CFM sound=CFM eg. Normally your aircraft.cfg will look like this: [fltsim.0] title=Airbus A320-100 -CFM56-5XX variant ui_variation=CFM Airbus sim=a322pb-cfm1 model= panel= sound= texture= checklists= description=Airbus A320-100 by Project Airbus. Flight Dynamics revision 09 07/22/2002 for CFM56-5B powerplants.nnnnnn atc_id= atc_airline=Philippine atc_flight_number=195 ui_manufacturer=Airbus ui_type=A320-Project Airbus CFM visual_damage=1 atc_heavy=0 They should look like this: [fltsim.0] title=PSS A320 CFM Airbus ui_variation=PSS A320 CFM Airbus sim=a322pb-cfm1 model=CFM panel= sound=CFM texture= checklists= description=Airbus A320-200 by Project Airbus. Flight Dynamics revision 09 07/22/2002 for CFM56-5B powerplants.nnnnnn atc_id= atc_airline=Philippine atc_flight_number=195 ui_manufacturer=Airbus ui_type=A320-Project Airbus CFM visual_damage=1 atc_heavy=0 ----------- Next inside your PA320 folder... Rename the ff folders: model -> model.cfm sound -> sound.cfm Last: Alias panel.cfg to the pss panel, open your pa320 panel folder/panel.cfg and alias it: [FLTSIM] alias=pssab-pro/panel Ok hope that helps.