Sign in to follow this  

Looking for FS 2002 FA beta testers

Hello,I am the author of FS 2002 Flight Assistant, a virtual co-pilot for nearly every flight simulation, but especially for MS Flight Simulator 98/2000/2002. The program provides speech command recognition, i.e. that you just give a command via your microphone and your PC will reply and send the appropriate key strokes. For example, you might say "gear up" and FS 2002 FA will retract your gear. Of course, you might also add new commands.Now my request: I am currently working on FS 2002 FA version 2.0 which will supersede version 1.3.13. As there are many new functions, a new GUI and some other new stuff, I'll need your help to test the program. If you are interested in testing the new version (your name will be mentioned within the readmes as well), just post here... I'll then give you all information you need.Thanks in advance ;-),Timm Linder

jerrycwo4I would like to test your program. I have been waiting for over a year for a program that would do this in Fs2002. email me at:galfred3@cox.netThanks, jerry

Hi TimmI'm interested to test this add on!Maybe finally I've found the co-pilot I've been missing?My addy: mats0916@telia.comRegards

I would be interested in testing as well. Email is iowapilot@hotmail.com. Thanks.Craig

Guest Lenny Zaman

interested aswelLenny Zamanlenny.zaman@skynet.be

Thanks for your interest. I've just sent an e-mail to you with the required information. If there are other people who want to help me to improve this program, just post here or send a mail to timmlinder@thelindercompany.de.Thanks :-)!

Guest Lobaeux4

I'd be interested as I used your previous version of FS2K2 FA, using right now as a matter of fact on my flight.LobaeuxLobaeux@centurytel.net

Guest roderic757

I will be interested as well...thanks....Roderic.. ualrod757@ameritech.netthanksRoderic

I would also be interested in testing your program.It sounds very intriguing.Chuck

Guest simpilot

Count me in!Cheers!Simpilot