Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

New Gmax designed Learjet 35A coming soon

I just seen on the front page of avsim that Flight Factory Simulations will release a new Learjet 35A designed using Gmax tomorrow. The features of the plane are:

Guest BMarcoux

I just wish someone would make a corporate jet with a Very good Payware panel and sounds. I would buy then

From what I've seen, there's quite a few freeware titles that exceed this one. The default Lear panel is a giveaway, along with all their screenshots--you only see exterior shots on their website. This is one I'll skip, I think...

Guest Milio_B

The plane looks nice indeed.But it's 10 US$ for an exterior model, I'll stay with the FFG model.Not meaning to bash the product thoug.

Can you show me the freeware titles JohnCI? The only other Learjet 35 that I know of is the one made by FFG. Cause if there are other Learjet planes out there that are freeware I will get the freeware ones.There is a very good Learjet 35 panel that can be found here made by Jorge 'eko' Salas. I use it in my FFG Learjet.And this is not my product. Im just a big fan of corporate jets.

Guest Milio_B

Yeah, I re-read your post and realised you weren't advertising your product :(My mistake!I think Erick Cantu did a Lear 35?

The FFG 35 was the one that came to mind. It looks well done--every bit as good as this payware product...Also, check the screenshots forum for the coming Raytheon 400a and Premier.... Don't have many details, but many of us bizjet freaks can't wait, and for good reason...-John

Guest Milio_B

Still, we don't know if those jets will be freeware or payware. We don't know anything about themIn the FS.com forums, the following questions were asked, and I quote:1)FSDS2/GMAX?2)Freeware/Payware?and the answers were1)Yes2)Yesand "We'll explain later" :(It seems all their energy is focused on NOT giving away information :(, which is totally respectable BTWI just hope all this mistery is well worth it, as I see from screeshots, it is, but one never knows :(

The only issue I would have with the Beechjets being payware is the fact that the general use forums were being used to present them, vs. the commercial ones set aside for that purpose. Thus I'm holding out hope that they will be freeware, as most commercial vendors have respected that guideline, and those that haven't have been caught at it by the forum hosts.-John

Guest Milio_B

Mmmm you're right about thatHadn't thought about it :(