Sign in to follow this  
erict

What's up with PFG?

I've been trying for ages to get to the PFG website. What's going on?Are they out of action again or what??

Eric Thornton

Sorry to say that PFG, as a group, no longer exists. Several members got way too busy after 9/11, and several were already tied up with real life business even before that. We were hoping that getting the website and forum going again would get the group in the mood for designing and painting again, but it just didn't happen.Some members have joined other active groups, and others, as you may have read, have joined in to work on commercial products. For now, I think that all existing files will probably be uploaded to Avsim and/or Flightsim.com sometime in the future. If the paintkits are still available, folks can continue to repaint the planes that were released for painting.I think you'll see the names of ex-PF folks popping up here and there for quite while.We all agree that it was fun while it lasted, and we're glad that Project Freeware as able to start the QUALITY Freeware movement, and that others have taken the ball, and continued to run with it. :)

BobK

This is really too bad, PFG was legendary. I really hope you guys can post all of your hard work on Avsim. Otherwise it would be a tremendous loss to the flight sim community.

Eric Thornton